North Mountain Vineyard Picnic
Saturday, August 20, 3-5 p.m.
Tickets $50 per person
This event is sold out. Contact us to be added to the waiting list.
Delight in a private tasting of five North Mountain wines and learn from the Winemaker how they are made. Each flight will be paired with an appetizer. Then relax on the lawn overlooking the vineyard and enjoy live music from Bill Foster and Don Crigler. Wine will be for sale by the bottle or glass.
- Vidal Blanc accompanied with Smoked Trout Crostini
- Foster's Reserve Chambourcin accompanied with Stuffed Mushrooms
- Petit Verdot accompanied with Beef Crostini
- Zweigelt accompanied with Manchego and wheat crackers
- Zweigelt Rosé accompanied with Apple Gouda and Pita Bites
Sponsors & Hosts: Krista Foster, John Jackson & Kelly Carruthers of North Mountain Vineyard & Winery
Location: 4374 Swartz Road, Maurertown, VA 22644
This event is part of the "Hite of Excellence Series of Sumptuous Feasts," unique parties and experiences that are hosted and sponsored by Belle Grove supporters to raise funds for our preservation and education programs. Your ticket purchases will contribute to one of our most important annual fundraisers—thank you! To be added to our mailing list, please email us.