“Of Ale and History” Beer Festival
Saturday, May 11, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
ONLINe sales of advanced Tickets haVE concluded. they may still be available (while supplies last) For $25 FOR A TASTING ticket AND $10 FOR DESIGNATED DRIVERS (OR ANYONE UNDER 21) at
* winchester-frederick county CONvention and visitors bureau at 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Rd., Winchester (CASH AND CHECKS ONLY)
tickets will be sold at the gate For $30 FOR A TASTING ticket AND $10 FOR DESIGNATED DRIVERS (OR ANYONE UNDER 21); children 6 and younger may attend with free admission. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
* Your receipt is your ticket! IF YOU Bought ONLINE PLEASE BRING YOUR RECEIPT OR EMAIL CONFIRMATION TO THE "HAVE TICKETS" LINE TO CHECK-IN
* The tasting ticket includes a souvenir glass and eight tastings.
* The designated driver ticket inclues two non-alcoholic beverages.
* ADDITIONAL TASTING MAY BE PURCHASED AFTER 2 P.M. AFTER FOR $2 PER TASTING
* THIS EVENT IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
* CHAIRS AND TENTS MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO THE GROUNDS
* NO outside food or drink, coolers or large backpacks are allowed
* No Pets
* ThERE is not a cash machine on premise
* NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 SHALL BE ADMITTED TO THE FESTIVAL UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN
The 2019 "Of ALE AND HISTORY" FEATURES
live music from MOJO MOTHERSHIP (11:00AM-2:30PM) & the Robbie Limon Band (3:00-6:00PM)
The Massanutten Antique Tractor and Gasoline Engine Club will be special guests at this year’s festival and will have tractors on display. They will also be selling tickets for their 2019 raffle, which features a 1951 Farmall Super A tractor as first prize. The raffle will be drawn at the Edinburg Ole Time Festival in Edinburg, Virginia on Sunday afternoon, September 22, 2019 (winner need not be present at the drawing). Read more about the raffle here!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Sponsors are key to making this Belle Grove's most important and successful fundraiser to support our preservation project and educational outreach. Click here to learn more about how your business can support this event and promote its brand.
CHAIRS AND TENTS MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO THE GROUNDS
NO outside food or drink, coolers or large backpacks are allowed
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED
A PHOTO ID CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
THIS EVENT IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 SHALL BE ADMITTED TO THE FESTIVAL UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN